Friday, March 16, 2012

Robin Blog Post 2

To me the setting is what interests me most about this book. the way she shows the characters
reacting to each other in there own environment. the way she introduced the book talking about the cows and
embryos was really interesting to me. I think she could have spent a bit more time on the bugging part because before I knew it it was over. for the first few chapters I didn’t even actually know what the point of the first chapter meant. this made the book seem really plain and boring to me. but as I continued to read the book I feel that the first chapter did indeed make sense in the end. Some other reasons why I find the setting interesting is the way she doesn’t give all the information about the characters right away. We have to continue to read on to find this information. Sometimes you have to “look under rocks” to uncover some of this information. For example with Matt, we don’t actually know what he looks like yet. All we do know is that he is a clone and that he kind of looks like el patron. I look forward to continuing reading this book and I cant wait what other secrets I have yet to un-cover in this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment