Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Bradens Blog Post 2

I think having read the chapters very recently that even just the title is a metaphor for something not just that there names mean scorpion. I like the kind of real that you know nothing but still you know a lot. For example, Farmer still has not described what Matt looks like. Although we know he is a clone of El Patron we don't even know what he looks like. We also know Tom, who is Matt's foil and I think they might be related in a sense I'm not very sure though. That might give us some hints as to what Matt looks like. I also like how Farmer has set it in a place that could be possible other than it would take a very long time to get there. The kind of sci-fi setting makes it even more interesting because there still using legends from a long time ago today (El Chupacabra).

No comments:

Post a Comment